Thursday, January 13, 2011

Potholders!

As promised yesterday, here are the potholders I made for my exchange partner.



This is by far my favourite pattern for potholders. It works up quick and easy, it's thick and durable and it's pretty too! I made this set while watching Letters To Juliet, so two hours start to finish for a full set of potholders. Not too bad, if you ask me. :)

I wish I could share the pattern with you, but I got it from a book I no longer have. I can't remember what book it is, and for all I know I've changed the pattern since I first tried it, but copyright rule and all that make it impossible for me to share. :( If I ever come across it again, I'll be sure to link to the pattern for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!