Monday, January 24, 2011

A Day To Myself??

I have to tell you, I'm just a bit excited about today. This will be the first day in over 2 months that I've had an entire day, all to myself. Completely and utterly all about me. My husband will be here, but he'll be sleeping after a midnights shift and the kids are in school. I don't have any daycare kids on Monday's right now, so that leaves me.

Just me.

All alone.

It's going to be wonderful!

I'm going to curl up on the couch with my hook, my yarn and my Flower Afghan pattern and work on the full size afghan I'm creating right now. And don't forget the hot chocolate and chick flicks! Oh, it's going to be amazing!

I can't wait for my son to get on the bus and hubby to go to bed so I can start my "all about me day!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!