Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One of Those Weeks....

This past week is going to go down as one of those "What was I thinking?" times.

I will say, I love running a home daycare. It's perfect for my lifestyle. I'm able to be home for my own kids, I get to hold and play with babies that I can send home at the end of the day when they're getting fussy, and I get to make a bit of money at the same time. What could be better, right?

This week has been a bit of a challenge, though. It might have something to do with the fact that I only had one day off last week. But, I think it has more to do with the fact that being around so many babies, I'm getting sick.

Of course dealing with two one year olds that are both teething, one of which also has a horrible chest cold that I wouldn't be surprised if it has developed into pneumonia, plus a 1.5 year old that is sick and not sleeping at night so he's grumpy.

Add to that I'm catching their cold, and it's made for a very, very long week so far.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't change anything, I love doing this. But, this week, I wouldn't complain if someone cancelled. Really, it wouldn't bother me at all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!