Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's The Weekend!!!

I have never in my life, been so happy to see Saturday morning! What a long and horrid week it was!

But, it's Saturday now and I have two whole days to myself to do what I want to do. I have no drippy noses to wipe, no stinky bums to clean. It's like heaven! LOL!

I'm going to be sitting down today with my hook and yarn and crocheting the weekend away. I also am going to start sharing some of my own patterns with all of you. I have some potholder, dishcloth, square, afghan, scarf and I'm not sure what else, all stored in my head. So, I thought I would get them out of there, and online for all of you to use and share as well. That is my big goal for this weekend.

But, for now, the coffeepot is still calling me. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!