Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I have a sneak peek for you! I'm currently working on a kitchen set ebook. In it I will have matching sets of dishcloths, potholders, cup cozies, that sort of thing. I'm making each item available individually in my shops, as well as each pattern available individually, or you'll be able to purchase the whole book to have them all.

They're not ready yet, but I thought I'd give you a little peek into what I have so far.

This is two of the dishcloths I've made up. They are available for purchase now in my Craft is Art shop and the patterns for these two will be coming either later today or tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!