Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Bound!!

Wow, what a winter storm we are experiencing right now! It's a literal blizzard out there.

We've been largely lucky this year with snow. We've been getting a little bit every day, but nothing serious, no storms to speak of. Well, we can't say that anymore!

The wind is blowing so much, I can barely see my garden because of the blowing snow.

If anyone is out and about today, stay safe!

Myself, I'm going to curl up with my hook and yarn and create the day away! I have a baby blanket pattern I'm working on that you all are going to love! The body is almost done and that will leave only the applique's then it will be added for all of you! I would estimate about a week and you'll be able to love it as much as I do.

Happy crocheting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!