Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A New Look!

As you can see, I have a brand new look to my blog. I'm very pleased with the "clean-ness" of it. I know, I know, that's not actually a word, but it works, right? LOL!

Now that I have a new look, I'll have some new patterns to show you sometime this week. I have two free patterns that are just about ready to post, and of course, the Flower Garden Afghan pattern that I'm working on. I'm so pleased with how it's turning out. It's going to be gorgeous! I can't wait to show it to you.

I also have a new applique design that I'm working on, just for my son. But when it's done, the pattern will be made available for all of you as well.

In the meantime, I have one little one today who is going to help me with my free patterns. He's 1 1/2 and I'm sure you can tell, a bit help when it comes to getting things done. LOL !

Maybe we'll go play in the snow for a while today now that the freezing cold is gone.

Have a fantastic day and happy hooking everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I love all your comments and will do my best to respond to each of you. Have a fantastic day!